1- Center Nature Interpretation located at the entrance of Iguazu National Park-
Very useful for those who want a detailed explanation about the biodiversity of the rainforest of Iguazu Falls and local culture through models, billboards and printed material. Here you can report the schedule of guided hikes, if you are interested in touring the falls with profesionale guide. They give good explanations and answer your questions, but often accumulate many people. It is a matter of taste roam around with or without a guide.
2- Rainforest Ecological Train
A 25-minute ride through the jungle in an open train, designed to make contact with the environment and perceive the aromas and sounds of the environment.
It has 3 stations:
• Central Station, through which you enter the train.
• Falls Station, here begin the trails to the Lower Circuits, Superior and the Green Path.
• Devil’s Throat Station, walk to access the Devil’s Throat.
3- Garganta del Diablo
• Time: 2 hrs.
• Accessibility: Easy.
• It is the main attraction of the park. The Garganta del Diablo is the culmination of the journey of the upper Iguazu River in a union of jumps over 150mts in length with a drop height of 80mts horseshoe.
• Enjoy the roar of the falls; water vapor hops; rainbows that form with the mist of water and sunlight; the color contrasts between the green of the forest, the blue sky, the white foam of the jumps and the red water red earth; swifts, bird species found only there and they have a powerful vision that allows them to pass through the water curtain jumps and nest in the rocks of the falls.
4- Green Path
• Duration: 10/15 min walk.
• Accessibility: Easy (no stairs).
• ecological path leading from the Central Station to the Cataratas Station. In its route of 600 meters, you can see birds, wildlife, the sounds of the jungle vegetation and overflowing
5- Upper Circuit
• Duration: 30 / 35min.
• Accessibility: Easy (no stairs)
• Length: 650mts
• You will enjoy panoramic views of the falls seen from above the Upper Iguazú river. It has six spacious balconies.
6- Lower Circuit
• Accessibility: Media (no stairs).
• Length: 1700mts
• Duration: 01: 30h.
• This circuit provides an intimate experience with nature. In it, visitors circulating through gateways strategically located with endless views of the falls from below, you can feel the spirit of the jungle humidity, sounds, smells, penetrating steam that takes over the entire area.
7- Crossing by boat to San Martin Island
• Duration: 01:00 hs.
• Accessibility: Hard (with stairs)
• Length: 650mts.
• It comes from the lower circuit by stairs to the river level and then cross by boat to the island. Every 15 minutes from 09: 30h until 15: 30h -gratuita- crosses a boat to the island. This is a unique place in the heart of the Falls, offering spectacular views of the falls San Martín and Escondido. It is allowed to swim in the beach.
• Duration: Walk from 3:00 pm.
• Difficulty: High.
• Length: 7km (roundtrip)
• You enter the path from Central Station. It is a walk of 7 km, ideal for trekking lovers, in direct contact with the flora and fauna of the highly endangered. At the end of the path, a prize: the Salto Arrechea.
9- “The Great Adventure”
The experience begins touring 8 Km. Of forest in open-wheel drive vehicles, which allows us to appreciate the flora and fauna. After semi-rigid inflatable boats are addressed and walking 6 Km. From the Iguazu inferior, passing through rapids to the foot of the falls for the “baptism of the Iguazu Falls.” Bring a change of clothes because wet ends.
10 – Full Moon Tour
Walk in the light of the full moon Devil’s Throat and dinner at the restaurant “La Selva”.
1- To enjoy this unique natural wonder in the world and cross it quietly advise you to spend 2 days. There is a promotion whereby, if you come back the next day, you pay 50% of the entry fee. To do this you seal your entry ticket after the first day of visit in the park entrance.
2- If you like fish, he asks for permission to take some bread in water to make the nautical ride. You will see as a golden stunning appear.
3- Bring a picnic. Prices in the area are expensive meals.